Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Waffle Gone Wild

Waffle Gone Wild is a tiny cafe that serves freshly made Belgium waffles of two varieties, either sweet or savory, as well as an array of drinks including bubble tea. The best part is that you can order online through their website (www.wafflegonewild.com) to minimize the wait time.


I decided to go with sweet rather than savory so I picked the Berry Sundae ($5.99). This included a scoop of vanilla ice cream topped with a berry compote and a drizzle of raspberry sauce. I also opted for the mochi waffle for an additional price so it had a chewier texture that I really liked. On the other hand, the berry compote was quite tart, which contrasted well with the ice cream.


I also ordered the Chai Latte to sip on, which tasted pretty standard. No complaints!

After finally trying Belgium waffles for the first time, I can now see why they're such a popular dessert and I would definitely recommend this place. The waffle pairs perfectly with ice cream but next time, I will have to try a savory waffle to see if they're just as good.

Waffle Gone Wild on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment