Monday, April 21, 2014

Boiling Point (Burnaby)

After my initial visit to Boiling Point at their Richmond location, I had the chance to try the place again in Burnaby. I personally like the look of the layout at this location more because most of the tables are segregated into booths for more privacy.


This time I went with the Beef Hot Pot ($11.99), which includes slices of beef, imitation crab, tempura, kamaboko, tofu skin, tomato, corn, enoki mushroom, nappa cabbage, vermicelli and a bowl of rice on the side. I chose to have my hot pot mild spicy, which was just the right amount of heat for me and the soup itself was nice and light. Overall, I really enjoyed my meal and it was filling enough without the need for add-ons. I highly recommend their dipping sauces as well, so appetizing and amazing mixed with rice!

Boiling Point (Kingsway) 沸點臭臭鍋 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment