Thursday, October 11, 2012

Kintaro

There are countless reviews of Kintaro on Urbanspoon already so I will keep mine short and sweet. The main thing to be aware of is the line up you will most definitely be faced with during lunch or dinner rushes. Also, you can have your bowl of noodles packed to go if you cannot finish it there (but there are no take-out orders).


Pictured here is the BBQ Pork Shio Ramen. The pieces of pork disintegrate into delicious and fatty goodness and the noodles are cooked just right. 


I recommend getting the regular Shio Ramen with Fatty Pork and Medium Soup. It is basically the same thing as the above bowl but with fewer pieces of fatty pork. I found that the BBQ Pork Shio Ramen was too much for me and I actually prefer having one slice of fatty pork over four.

I think Kintaro is a place that anyone should try out at least once because it is worth the wait. As for myself, I have returned for a piping hot bowl of ramen a handful of times already :)


Kintaro Ramen 金太郞 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment